Get the latest industry news
Read in-depth articles on business tips marketing strategies, loyalty programs, QR code tips and more. Stay up to date with what the industry is doing and keep your finger on the pulse of new technology releases, trends and surveys.
C4 smart marketing solutions wants to offer you the most influential industry news packed with tips to give you the best options for your small business. As we stay focused on giving our clients the best bang for their buck along with superior customer service we feel it’s necessary to keep you in the loop with where the industry is heading and what is working for other small businesses like yours.
You worked hard to get ahead now is the time to stay focused and do all your research conveniently in one place. We have feeds to all the top players and as a top marketing firm we stay in constant contact with others in the industry that influence the direction the industry is heading.
Check back daily for more up to date industry news so you don’t lose your edge.
No items, feed is empty.
- Don't Bank Airline Miles and Reward Points for Too Long June 21, 2018
Those points that were once worth $0.016 could suddenly be worth $0.008 whenever the company offering the rewards deems it so. Not only that, but …
- The key to your loyalty program's survival and success is all about making the right choice June 21, 2018
This is exactly how many members of loyalty programs feel today. We should not forget that each program member is also a consumer who is offered a …
- A Flourishing Relationship: Blockchain Technology and Customer Loyalty – By: Kees de Vos, CEO … June 21, 2018
This absence leads consumers to feel a lack of ownership, with loyalty points being perceived as offering no real value and often become wasted and …
- Connexions Loyalty Launches New Air Travel Price Comparison Feature June 21, 2018
For more information about OpenBook and other features of Connexions Loyalty's Rewards Suite, visit cxloyalty.com/loyalty-rewards-suite.aspx.
- How to align a credit union rewards program with member expectation! June 21, 2018
As the market becomes overwhelmed with rewards programs and options, credit unions need to take a step back and evaluate their existing programs …
- How AMC's new subscription service compares to MoviePass and its competitors June 21, 2018
Members do not receive a physical card, unlike with MoviePass and … As an upgraded version of the AMC Stubs Premiere loyalty program, A-List …
- Blog: A look at JD.com's 7Fresh grocery store June 21, 2018
Littered throughout the store is an abundance of QR codes which is a common sight during our visit to China. There are also two eating areas catering …
- VNPAY, UPI cooperate in QR code payment June 21, 2018
UPI will become a strategic partner of VNPAY to bring the payment method via QR code on mobile application of banks to the global market.
- Okinawa monorail system to experiment with ticket gate Alipay payments for Chinese June 21, 2018
An Okinawa monorail firm said Thursday it will experiment with accepting fare payments made by Alipay, a QR code-based platform run by China's …
- The General Director of the UNL Andrey Bochkov: “the Future of the lottery market in new … June 21, 2018
Among the innovations, which focus on the conference was the application of QR codes that can be used in retail to create lottery tickets, payment of …
- 'PayNow Corporate', a new funds transfer service which will simplify transactions for businesses is … June 21, 2018
PayNow Corporate, according to ABS, will also be part of the Singapore Quick Response (SG QR) Code. This means that retail, businesses and …
- Would YOU pay to join a private group on Facebook? Site begins charging users up to £22 a … June 21, 2018
April 2016 – QR codes. In April of last year, Facebook added QR codes to profiles in Messenger. Snapchat uses QR codes to allow people to add other …
- Town briefs June 21, 2018
… property to highlight its history, flora and fauna, and wildlife relationships through numbered stations, QR codes and descriptive/interpretive panels.
- Singapore to be cheque-free by 2025 June 21, 2018
With the SG QR, consumers will be able to scan a single QR code regardless of e-payment platforms they use, be it NETSPay, Dash, Grab or PayLah!
SMS text marketing
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid