How to Edge Out Your Competition by Being Uncopyable written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
This week’s guest on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Steve A. Miller. Miller is a consultant, speaker, and author. His most recent book, Uncopyable: How to Create an Unfair Advantage Over Your Competition, is about how small business owners can create an uncopyable relationship with their clients to keep them coming back time and again, and it’s what we discuss here on the podcast.
Miller founded The Adventure LLC over thirty years ago, and has served as a consultant for many global brands, including Proctor & Gamble, Nordstrom, and Coca-Cola.
He has spoken at over 1,500 conferences and workshops, and has contributed to numerous publications including the Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and Business Week.
Questions I ask Steve A. Miller:
- What is the uncopyable mindset?
- How do you innovate to create a better experience for your customers?
- How can owning a word help you define your brand?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to make your customers stop caring about price
- The difference between loyalty and attachment
- Why competition doesn’t breed innovation, it breeds conformity
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Steve A. Miller:
- Learn more about Steve A. Miller
- Order Uncopyable
- Get Steve’s white paper for Duct Tape Marketing Podcast listeners
- Follow on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto! Payroll and benefits are hard. Especially when you’re a small business. Gusto is making payroll, benefits, and HR easy for modern small businesses. You no longer have to be a big company to get great technology, great benefits, and great service to take care of your team.
To help support the show, Gusto is offering our listeners an exclusive, limited-time deal. Sign up today, and you’ll get 3 months free once you run your first payroll. Just go to Gusto.com/TAPE.