How to Create a Morning Routine That Breeds Success written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
This week on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I chat with Benjamin Spall. Spall is co-author of the book My Morning Routine: How Successful People Start Every Day Inspired and co-founder of the website by the same name.
For their website and book, Spall and his co-founder and co-author, Michael Xander, have interviewed nearly 300 successful leaders in arenas as diverse as business, sports, the arts, and government. On today’s episode, we talk about what we can learn from the morning routines of successful people when creating our own set of rituals to start the day.
Spall has contributed to various other publications, including Entrepreneur, Business Insider, and the Huffington Post.
Questions I ask Benjamin Spall:
- What are some of the known benefits of having a morning routine?
- How do you create a shutdown ritual?
- Did you discover any patterns, or things that everybody does, in the morning?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How sticking to your morning routine can make you more productive all day long
- Why you can’t forget about your evening routine to set you up for success the next day
- How to use “habit stacking” to make your routine easier to follow
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Benjamin Spall:
- Learn more about Benjamin Spall
- Read routines on the website
- Order My Morning Routine
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto! Payroll and benefits are hard. Especially when you’re a small business. Gusto is making payroll, benefits, and HR easy for modern small businesses. You no longer have to be a big company to get great technology, great benefits, and great service to take care of your team.
To help support the show, Gusto is offering our listeners an exclusive, limited-time deal. Sign up today, and you’ll get 3 months free once you run your first payroll. Just go to Gusto.com/TAPE.