How to Apply the Principles of Aikido to Entrepreneurship written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Michael Veltri. He is a keynote speaker, serial entrepreneur, leadership expert, and the author of the book, The Mushin Way to Peak Performance. He is also a professional athlete, two-time cancer survivor, and decorated Marine veteran. He and I discuss how the art of aikido can apply to your business.
From ancient Japanese warriors to brain science; from business titans to academic research, Michael tapped wide-ranging sources to develop a groundbreaking model for better decision-making. Surprisingly simple and eminently effective, Veltri’s approach has impacted some of the most prolific organizations and leaders in the world.
Veltri is also a master-instructor in the Japanese martial art of aikido. He brings his martial arts discipline and precision to every keynote speech inspiring, motivating, and educating audiences worldwide.
Questions I ask Michael Veltri:
- What is your definition of aikido as it applies to business and life?
- What are some of the principles of your book?
- Why is the mind-body connection so important?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to avoid becoming “successfully miserable” and avoid the success trap
- Why it’s important to set up support structures
- Why empathy is so important in the business world
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Michael Veltri:
- Learn more about Michael Veltri.
- Purchase The Mushin Way to Peak Performance.
- Follow on Facebook.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Subscribe to YouTube channel.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!