Watch The Video and learn how to gain and maintain local clients with Google My business listings
Google My Business, Google Plus and Google Maps
Google is the biggest search engine in the world accounting for more than 70% of online traffic. Google is used the most by consumers searching online for local businesses which accounts for more than 60% of consumer searches for local businesses.
When a consumer does an online search for a product or service they’re in the second phase of the buying cycle. They already know they have a need for a product or service and are now considering where to make that purchase.
If you businesses is not listed on Google My Business Maps or don’t have a Google + page you don’t exist.
Here are some things to consider if you are not listed:
– Anyone can post about your business, but you as the business owner can’t respond to bad customer reviews without claiming the business. This could be killing your online reputation and pushing customers in your competitors business.
– You have little chance of driving traffic to your website unless you spend thousands of dollars a month on SEO (search engine optimization). Simply because customers don’t know you exist.
– You have a very slim chance of rank in the top three spots of Google for your keywords called the Google 3 pack.
– If you haven’t claimed your business on Google My Business listing you will be removed by google as a non-existing business.
Benefits to having a listing on Google My Business:
– 540 million active users a month on Google Plus
– Lists your business across all Google platforms, Search engine, Maps and Google My Business.
– Quickly lets customers get the information they need to make a buying decision.
– Can interact with Social Media and Youtube which gets preference when uploading a video since Google owns Youtube. Especially when you’re looking to optimize video content to drive more business.
– You can respond to good and bad reviews customers leave and interact with potential customers to build rapport and trust.
These are a few of the pros and cons but if these give you pause to consider getting your business listed on Google My Business then give us a call today.
We will help you get your business listed, verified and optimized so you can be found quickly and start to building social proof and trust. Giving customers reasons why they should do business with you or when potential customers are looking for your products or services locally.