Original Post: https://www.ducttapemarketing.com/existing-assets-marketing/
Focus on Existing Assets to Generate Better Marketing Results written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
My guest this week on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Louis Gudema. He is the founder and president of Revenue & Associates and the author of the book Bullseye Marketing: How to Grow Your Business Faster.
A serial entrepreneur, Gudema’s previous venture was the internet marketing company Magic Hour Communications, which he grew to one of the top companies in the national Web SaaS market before selling the agency in 2009.
Gudema has worked with numerous companies to create sales and marketing wins, including IBM, Philips Healthcare, Genzyme Genetics, Avid Technology, The Boston Globe, Stonyfield, Houghton Mifflin, and the University of Miami.
Today, we discuss the marketing strategies he outlines in the book and the best way to harness existing assets to create marketing successes.
Questions I ask Louis Gudema:
- How can business owners better market to their existing customer base?
- What effect does the sales approach have on growth?
- How do businesses use analytics and data to make better decisions?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What you can learn about marketing from software companies.
- Why the customer is at the center of the marketing bullseye.
- How you can better use your existing assets to improve your marketing approach.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Louis Gudema:
- Learn more about Louis Gudema
- Learn more about Revenue & Associates
- Order a copy of Bullseye Marketing
- Read his blog
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Follow on Twitter
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by CloudPhone! CloudPhone is perfect for small businesses: it comes with a free local or toll-free vanity number, lets you send and receive text messages on your business line, and works with any phones you already own. Plus it includes a ton of other business features like a virtual receptionist menu, call recording, conference calling, and voicemail transcription.
To help support the show, CloudPhone is offering our listeners an exclusive deal. Sign up today and get 50 percent off CloudPhone’s SMB plan forever. Just go to CloudPhone.com/ducttape.