Original Post: https://ducttapemarketing.com/entrepreneur-community/
Today’s guest on the podcast is Abdo Riani. An entrepreneur himself who runs several different ventures, on this episode we focus on Startup Circle, a platform that allows established entrepreneurs to share what they’ve learned along the way with those who are starting their own businesses.
Riani shares about his own entrepreneurial journey and the ways he’s getting creative about structuring his approach with Startup Circle.
He is also a contributor for a number of business publications, including Forbes, Inc., and Entrepreneur.
Questions I ask Abdo Riani:
- What was your entrepreneurial journey, prior to Startup Circle?
- How has leveraging joint partnerships helped you to build authority, connections, and sales?
- What goes into planning a summit?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How sometimes the best way to get to market is by embracing ideas that don’t scale.
- Why relying on traditional methods of connecting can be just as effective as using the latest technology.
- How honing in on a specific audience can create greater interest in your brand.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Abdo Riani:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Asana! Asana is a work management tool to keep your entire team on track. The Duct Tape team relies on Asana to unify communication, assign and delegate tasks, and manage deliverables for everything from individual meetings to big client projects.
To help support the show, Asana is offering our listeners an exclusive deal. You can get a free, 30-day trial. Just go to asana.com/ducttape.